Care Business Briefing - Future of Care Special
Catch up on our on-demand video where our Health specialists talked about the Future of Care with discussions about social care in an ICS world, the future of mental health and learning disability and retirement living.
This webinar took place on Wednesday 21 April 2021 and is now available on-demand. The content in this recording was correct as of the original webinar date.
Over the last month, we have hosted a series of small, focussed round table discussions with providers, funders, commissioners and developers which looked into 3 discrete areas of care.
The agenda for the session was:-
- Welcome from Clare Auty
- Social care in an ICS world
- Gerard Hanratty will provide an overview of the NHS White Paper and Provider Selection Regime
- Summary of the round table discussion from Clare Auty
- Future of Mental Health and Learning Disability
- Mental Health White Paper with Rebecca Fitzpatrick
- Regulatory update from Carl May-Smith
- Summary of round table discussion from Clare Auty
- Future of Retirement Living
- Legal issues such as proposals for reform with Victoria Thourgood
- Summary of round table discussion from John Roddy
(Please click "already registered" if you've registered previously)
Clare is the national lead of the independent health and care practice, specialising in corporate and commercial matters.
+44 (0)121 237 3943
Specialises in all aspects of mental health and general healthcare law. Vast majority of practice that leads to court involvement is in the Court of Protection (mental capacity issues), the High Court (complex treatment cases, eg involving children), the Administrative Court (judicial review, human rights and community care issues) and the Coroner’s Court.
+44 (0)330 045 2131
+44 (0)330 045 2159
+44 (0)115 934 2024
+44 (0)330 045 2208