At Browne Jacobson, we’re committed to removing barriers and offering equal access to work experience, helping pave the way for a career in the legal sector and industry-wide inclusivity.
Whether you’re a student, a graduate, or still considering your career options, our new virtual work experience programme will give you skills, insights, and inspiration. What’s more, you can do it at a time to suit you – with no deadlines and total flexibility.
We’ve partnered with Forage to provide an interactive programme carefully designed by our Browne Jacobson lawyers. The six-step programme is based on first-hand knowledge, packed with practical skills, real-life scenarios and invaluable tips and advice to boost your career prospects.
Sign up for free today and you’ll:
- Learn about life behind the scenes at Browne Jacobson, a national law firm working across and connecting business and society.
- Discover the variety of different legal careers and specialisms available – with insights on employment, commercial, education, clinical negligence, public law, and real estate
- Experience a day in the life of a lawyer, and the skills you’ll need to succeed
- Earn a completion certificate to add to your CV and share on social media.
- Stand out in your job applications and interviews
Our virtual programme is open to everyone, free and self-paced.