Rebecca is an Associate in the Corporate Real Estate team, specialising in the retail property sector. She has experience in a wide variety of property-related matters with commercial and agricultural aspects. Rebecca has acted on behalf of both private and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Browne Jacobson LLP, she worked as both a paralegal and a trainee solicitor within the commercial property department of a leading agricultural property law firm.
Rebecca advises clients on various commercial property related matters, with additional agricultural and residential considerations. Her experience includes:
- acting for volume retailers and luxury brands, dealing with lease acquisitions, disposals and general management of shops, offices and warehouses;
- sales and purchases of various commercial properties including offices, shops and warehouses;
- acquisitions and disposals of land for various commercial, residential and renewable energy development projects, including dealing with option, promotion and overage agreements;
- acting for borrowers and lenders on various commercial and agricultural financing exercises, including those with overseas considerations;
- dealing with the property aspects of commercial transactions and joint ventures with substantial property portfolios;
- title investigations, including deducing and reviewing registered and unregistered titles, searches and pre-contract enquiries.
Undertaking a refinancing exercise of a multi-let premises to a Guernsey-based lender for a sum in excess of £4m.
Assisting a company with the purchase of a multi-let, mixed-use property for in excess of £8m.
Assisting with the grant of option agreements for landowners affected by an international renewable energy development project.
Transactions across portfolios
Variety of transactions across portfolios’ for multi-national retailers (lease renewals, re-gears, acquisitions, disposals and general property management).