Browne Jacobson’s market leading Education expertise recognised again in latest Legal 500 rankings
The new set of Legal 500 directory rankings have been published and we are proud to once again be recognised as one of the country’s leading firms advising the Education sector.
The new set of Legal 500 directory rankings have been published and we are proud to once again be recognised as one of the country’s leading firms advising the Education sector. The annual Legal 500 directory reflects extensive research and analysis by the Legal 500 team, who conduct thousands of interviews to select the very best law firms in the UK.
This year the firm’s Education team has again been ranked in the top tier nationally and all of the regional Education teams based in each of Browne Jacobson’s offices in England are also again ranked in the top tier for Education. Additionally, in a demonstration of the genuine strength in depth and capacity of our Education team, this year more members of the team than ever before have gained individual recognition in the Legal 500 directory.
We would like to express our gratitude to our clients for the fantastic set of testimonials published in the Legal 500 this year which included:
- ‘The Education Practice at Browne Jacobson LLP is deeply impressive and hugely knowledgeable.’
- “an incredibly professional, approachable and knowledgeable workforce”
- “every colleague is exceptional. There is never any variation from the highest possible standards”
- “sound advice based on having a robust understanding of the current context with a consideration of where the sector is moving in the near future”
- “completely committed to the education sector and their moral purpose guides their legal advice and practice”
- “they really understand the Education sector and are able to answer questions, provide advice and support that is relevant, relatable and really straight-forward to understand and action."
- "Good humour, professionalism and efficiency are all hallmarks of the way Browne Jacobson work with us."
- “Our MAT is enriched by their knowledge, expertise and service”
Partner and National Head of Education, Mark Blois, said “It is a real honour to receive such market leading rankings and exceptional client feedback in the latest Legal 500 directory. We thank all our clients for their ongoing support. This fantastic set of results also reflects the hard work of every member of the Browne Jacobson Education team and I am also grateful to all of my colleagues for their ongoing commitment to serving our clients and the wider education sector.”