Local authority acquisition and disposal of land - hear from our experts
In this webinar, Richard Barlow, Zo Hoida and Neil Walker cover commercial and public law considerations
Ongoing austerity requires authorities to 'sweat their assets' and land holdings are a significant focus for the generation of revenue and capital.
- Powers to acquire land
- Powers to invest through land acquisition including investment purchases
- Potential barriers to disposal
- Planning permission
- Powers to dispose of land
- Pre-conditions relating to disposal of land
- A capital receipt or a revenue stream
- Development vehicles and options
- Who do you need to be able to satisfy as to the legality of land transactions.
Follow our LinkedIn showcase page for more useful training and resources.
Richard specialises in administrative, local authority liability and environmental law; experienced in countryside and environmental litigation.
+44 (0)115 976 6208
Specialises in development work particularly in the government sector including high profile regeneration projects for local and central government, and with Chinese investors and developers.
+44 (0)330 045 2551