Join Browne Jacobson for this on-demand webinar as we look into the Future of Care.
This is the second in a series of webinars looking into different areas of care and focuses on ESG in the context of retirement living. Our speakers look at green lending, planning and sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and more general leasehold issues.
The session is chaired by Victoria Thourgood, Partner and Head of Health and Social Care Real Estate at Browne Jacobson alongside guest speakers:
- John Roddy - Independent Health and Care Consultant to Browne Jacobson
- Ben Standing - Partner in Public, Planning and Environmental Law
- Patrick Berry - Associate in Banking and Finance
- Jonathan McMaster - Senior Associate in Health and Social Care Real Estate
- Helen Taylor - Senior Associate in Health and Social Care Real Estate
- Vicky Tomlinson - Senior Associate in Commercial Health
The topics discussed were a follow up on some of the themes that emerged from a roundtable event on Tuesday 24 January 2023.
+44 (0)330 045 2208
ESG) in the context of retirement living