Corporate transactions for health
Corporate transactions in the current healthcare market need to be fast and efficient. They are often pressurised, complex and involve multiple stakeholders, so timely and pragmatic legal advice is essential to their success. Our expert team of lawyers provides commercially-focused and relevant advice to help protect and grow healthcare businesses in a landscape of changing policy and regulation.
What we do
- Specialist expertise in private equity transactions.
- One of the largest corporate teams in the Midlands - offering heavyweight corporate and banking practices, ranked in the first tier for corporate work by Legal 500.
- We provide the full range of corporate and commercial services – from major strategic transactions such as MBOs, MBIs, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and re-financings to everyday business advice – whatever your requirements, our award-winning team of lawyers can help.
- Cutting edge knowledge of the issues facing our health clients – our team includes specialist lawyers with considerable transactional experience who work exclusively in the healthcare sector.
- Sector expertise - we act for a wide variety of regional, national and international healthcare clients including blue-chip corporates, NHS providers, healthcare commissioners, regulators, charities, social enterprises and local authorities.
CARE fertility Group
Acting for CARE Fertility Group on its acquisition of the Centre for Reproductive Medicine.
Creative Care (East Midlands) Holdings Limited
Acting for the seller of Creative Care (East Midlands) Holdings Limited.
Acting for management on the acquisition (backed by Lyceum Capital) of CuroCare.
Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
Acting for Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council in respect of the disposal of a portfolio of care homes.