Quickcall: Lawyers specialising in education law
As industry leading legal experts who are trusted by over 1,300 academies and schools across the country, we are committed to providing the highest level of help, education law advice and legal services to our clients, no matter the situation.
We understand that the day-to-day running of your establishment can be challenging, especially if you are faced with tricky situations where you or your staff are unsure on the best route to take. This is where our innovative service can help.
Legal advice for academies and schools
Quickcall and MAT (multi-academy trust) quickcall are fixed fee, annual support services which provide you with immediate access to specialist advice when you need it the most. Whether you need help instantly or to prepare for an important meeting at a later date, our expert and friendly lawyers specialising in education law are on hand to support and guide.
Both quickcall and MAT quickcall services offer unlimited email/telephone queries on any issue that can be resolved within 30 minutes, including:
- admissions, exclusions, SEN and equalities duties
- safeguarding, managing allegations against staff and parental complaints
- Serious Case Reviews and inquest support
- information sharing, data protection and Freedom of Information
- governance issues
- property and construction matters.
When you need our help, simply call or e-mail one of the lawyers and they will provide you with the support you need.
What are the costs for unlimited legal advice for schools?
Whatever the reason your academy or school requires education law advice, turn to the experts at Browne Jacobson for all your legal advisory needs. Don’t pay expensive one off-costs each time you need help; our annual fee means you can reach out to the team whenever you need us, as long as the issue can be resolved within 30 minutes.
- Quickcall: buying as a single school – the annual fee for this service is £1.65 per pupil subject to a maximum £1,625 and a minimum of £875 plus VAT
- MAT Quickcall: for organisations buying as a multi-academy trust (MAT) – the annual fee for this service is based on the total number of pupils across your MAT. For trusts with less than 1,000 pupils the above Quickcall rates apply. Prices for trusts with over 1,000 pupils start at £2,095 plus VAT.
If you would like to enquire about either of our legal advice for schools services, please contact the experienced team here at Browne Jacobson for a more detailed quotation.
As part of the overall service, you will receive a welcome pack which includes details of your dedicated Client Relationship Manager, and a team sheet which gives you the direct contact details for your specialist education lawyers.
When can I contact the Browne Jacobson team?
It’s simple. Whenever you need our help, call or e-mail one of the lawyers specialising in education law and they will provide you with the support you need. Our expert team are available Monday to Friday, from 8am till 6pm and will be ready to take your call.
"We usually need advice urgently and quickcall delivers every time, offering practical and comprehensive advice. Excellent service."