This webinar took place on Wednesday 15 November 2023 and is now available on-demand.
The Procurement Bill is going through the last stages of the Parliamentary process. It is now time to consider how the changes in regime may impact on how the public sector deliver essential projects through public procurement. What steps are you taking to prepare your organisation?
As a part of our Ready for Reform campaign we are running a two part webinar series focusing on:
- key changes to the procurement regime at each stage of the procurement lifecycle;
- what can be done to prepare and what should be on your agenda for the next 6-12 months
- whether the key pressure points in a procurement have changed
- how to adapt the approach to project management and internal governance to conform with new regime
- how we analyse risk in procurement going forward
- the ability to deliver strategic objectives through public procurement