Among the many ways in which we can support you, is our range of training and professional development programmes, designed for school and trust leaders.
With the latest Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE) guidance setting out changes to the expectation for Board Training and Safer Recruitment, these and the other training packages we offer such as Safeguarding for Lead Governors and a programme designed specifically for Trust Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSL) are in high demand.
The focus with these programmes is on strategic safeguarding and good safeguarding governance, meeting the requirements of The Governance Handbook 2022 and KCSiE 2022.
Fit for purpose contracting: enhancing commercial capability
Discover how to procure contracts correctly and legally and achieve effective contract management with our contracting development programme. Devised and led by our team of procurement and contracting experts, the lessons you’ll learn during this training will help you get things right first time.
Consisting of six hours of online contact time over three consecutive weeks, each session is relevant to the challenges you face, making you a valuable source of expertise for your employer and colleagues.
This continuous professional development programme runs over five months and is designed to equip trust leaders with the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to proactively manage employees in accordance with HR best practice and employment legislation.
All you need to know about the exclusions framework for trusts and schools. We will take you step-by-step through the process of both the disciplinary committee stage and the independent review panel (IRP) stage, ensuring that governors, senior leaders and/or IRP members understand and are compliant with the law and latest guidance surrounding school exclusions.
We have a range of offers designed for the sector detailed below as well as the option to deliver bespoke programmes to meet your needs.
- Towards a coaching culture- This programme is designed to help you start embedding aspects of coaching into your culture.
- Space + time - coaching - Our coaches work with you to provide the support and challenge you need to move forward with your goals.
These programmes are ideal for:
- CEOs and trust leaders wanting to work to their full potential
- CEO/trust leader designates as part of their development journey
- New trustees experienced in other sectors but new to education
- Chairs of Trustees - particularly prior to periods of significant change
Managing school complaints
With an increase in the volume and complexity of parental complaints across many of the nation's schools - headteachers and their teams are struggling to cope with the burden and the reputational risk this brings.
We’re here to help. Gain the expertise to manage parental complaints effectively on this continuous professional development programme.
- Gain practical skills: including de-escalation techniques and effective communication
- Stay compliant: navigate the regulatory landscape confidently
- Enhance stakeholder relations: through conflict resolution
- Personalised learning: benefit from interactive sessions, shared experience and Q&A