Safer Recruitment Training
Our Safer Recruitment training provides those involved with the recruitment and employment of staff in schools and trusts with engaging, high-quality, interactive training that meets the requirements of Part Three of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022.
Led by our safeguarding and HR experts and delivered via Zoom, the course is tailored to cover all content required under Part Three and builds in plenty of time to allow to work through case studies, answer your questions and share your learning and experiences.
Who should attend
This course is designed for those involved with the recruitment and employment of staff in schools and trusts. We provide separate safeguarding training for trustees and governors, Lead safeguarding trustees/governors and a longer course for MAT Lead Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs).
We deliver this three-hour course via Zoom for individual schools and trusts.
Individual schools and trusts - £1,350 plus VAT
Delivered remotely via Zoom, delegates will experience an interactive three-hour learning session that covers:
- The ‘why’ of safer recruitment
- Getting adverts right
- Compliant application forms
- Sifting and shortlisting the best candidates
- Managing employment history and references
- Interviewing and asking the right questions
- Selecting your candidate
- Pre-employment checks
- Online searches
- Managing adverse DBS disclosures and online searches
- Learning outcomes
As a result of proactively engaging in our training, delegates will:
- understand all relevant aspects of Part Three of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022
- be able to drive a safer recruitment culture in their setting
- deliver best practice safer recruitment