The Browne Jacobson Safer Recruitment Support Pack has been designed to guide schools and trusts through your recruitment process and to help you ensure compliance with Part Three of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022.
Our comprehensive pack of provides FAQ and briefing documents, together with editable letters and templates which can be amended to suit your specific needs or simply adopted wholesale.
The pack’s supporting materials have been drafted by our award-winning legal and HR experts to:
- Ensure compliance with Part Three of Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022
- help ensure a consistent approach to Safer Recruitment
- give confidence that the template letters, forms and guidance are comprehensive, up to date, legally compliant and reflect best practice
- save time and money by enabling schools/academy trusts to ‘get this right’ from the outset.
The Safer Recruitment Support Pack includes:
- online search FAQs
- online search guidance - how to carry out the searches inhouse
- template online search outcomes report
- template risk assessment for managing adverse online search outcomes
- online search advice for appointing an external provider
- template letters (including offer and withdrawal of offer and reference request) x 9
- template application form and relevant conviction form
- model Single Central Record and supporting guidance
- template reference request form and risk assessment for missing references
- template interview scoring matrix
- template positive DBS risk assessment
The comprehensive pack of checklists, templates and other resources to guide you through your safer recruitment process and decision making is £495 plus VAT. Complete the form below to order your policy pack today.