The Browne Jacobson Complaints Management Support Pack has been designed for senior leaders, clerks and governing boards. This comprehensive pack including a template complaints procedure and policy, with a range of editable letters and resources for academies and trusts to manage their complaints process.
Many schools are reporting a significant increase in the workload generated by the volume and complexity of complaints they receive, particularly from parents. This is coupled with increasingly tight budgets and increasing demands on school staff, leaving them with little time to deal with complaints efficiently and effectively.
We’ve put together this pack to enable schools and trusts to handle complaints as efficiently as possible, whilst ensuring that meritorious complaints are given the appropriate time and attention.
Our model complaints procedure meets the legal requirements for academy complaints procedures and the template letters will help you ensure you are adhering to the procedure to help avoid challenge down the line.
The pack’s supporting materials have been drafted by our award-winning legal experts to:
- help ensure consistency in your approach to complaints, with all leaders/governors working from the same policy and templates
- give you confidence that the policy and letters you use are comprehensive, up to date, legally compliant and reflect best practice
- save you time and resource by helping you to ‘get this right’ from the outset
The Complaints Management Support Pack includes:
- template complaints policy (SAT and MAT)
- template letters to use at all stages of the complaints procedure
- template letters to manage vexatious complaints
- checklists for stages 2 and 3
- template witness statement for information gathering
- index for complaints committee hearing documents
- script for chair of complaints committee
- template minutes for complaints committee hearing
- Training, clerking and representation information
The comprehensive pack of checklists and templates to guide you through the Complaints Procedure is £750 plus VAT.
What our clients say
“The pack provides excellent guidance. This is great reference material to refresh minds on procedures. It also ensures consistent responses across the Trust.” - Clare Ridehalgh, Deputy Trust Lead, Cornwall Education Learning Trust (CELT).