Hear from Education Lawyers Victoria Hatton and Tamara Dasht in this interactive webinar on how to effectively manage complaints.
Have you seen an increase in the number and complexity of parent complaints you have to handle?
If so, you're not alone. Getting school complaints management right from the outset can reduce overall workload nd avoid time consuming and potentially damaging referrals to regulatory authorities.
In this interactive webinar we share some real life examples and top tips for managing the complaints process with plenty of opportunities for you to ask questions along the way.
During the session we cover:
- The regulatory framework and DfE best practice
- Changes promised as part of the Academies Regulatory and Commissioning Review
- Effective complaints policies and procedures
- Avoiding complaints and de-escalation strategies
- Best practice in complaint investigation and reporting
- Managing unreasonable, persistent and vexatious complaints
The webinar is free to attend and likely to be of particular value to those with a leading role in complaints management, including maintained school and academy leaders, governance professionals, governors and trustees.