Back to school and anticipating a busy term ahead?
Be prepared for the challenges of the new academic year with our range of training, resources, expert support and guidance.
Be prepared... To lead by example
Our expert lawyers deliver continuous professional development (CPD) and coaching for school and trust leaders across a range of key areas, including:
These programmes are ideal for CEOs, trust leaders and trustees wanting to work to their full potential and embed coaching into your trust's culture.
To equip trust leaders with HR best practice and knowledge of latest employment legislation, challenges and opportunities (last few places available for Sept 2023).
Parental Complaints Management CPD
This interactive course instils the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively handle parental complaints efficiently and effectively.
Fit for purpose commercial contracting
Designed to help you ensure you procure contracts for your school or trust correctly and legally and can effectively manage them thereafter.
Be prepared... To handle parental complaints
In addition to the parental complaints management CPD starting this October you can access a range of resources including a model complaints procedure, policy documents and more, to ensure you're always:
- implementing policy and processes that are legally compliant
- following best practice and consistent in your approach
- saving time and resource, getting it right first time, every time
Be prepared... To keep children safe
We provide extensive guidance, support resources and training tailored to a range of roles to help you get to grips with the latest KCSiE 2023 and safer recruitment guidance.
New and updated e-learning content for 2023-24 includes a cyber security in education course, new keeping children safe training content including online safety, all new case studies and updated questions to cover all the changes to KCSIE 2023.
Be prepared... To manage school exclusions
The latest DfE guidance updates the behaviour, suspension and exclusion framework. We can equip you to take this in your stride with support including:
- Guidance on Behaviour in Schools
- Resources and templates to manage the exclusions process
- Training sessions for senior leaders and governing boards
Be prepared... To handle data securely
Mismanaging personal data can have dire consequences, as can violating GDPR or failing to deliver on Freedom of Information requests, so it’s imperative you don’t get it wrong.
Our expert data protection lawyers have you covered, with:
- Professional development for Data Protection Officers (DPO)
- DPO helpline - providing instant access to expert advice
- Data protection e-learning for all staff compliance updated for 2023-24
Be prepared... To get the best from your people
Our HR Services for schools and academies offer high-quality employment advice and with fixed-term, pay as you go or bespoke support as you need it, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Other support includes:
- HR Pathways – professional development for trust leaders
- Safer Recruitment training
- Education and HR Policies - best practice documents to download
- Template support pack – hundreds of ready-to-use process documents
Be prepared... With expert legal advice when you need it most
Get help whenever you need it with an annual subscription to our Quickcall family of legal support services. With immediate access to our award-winning team you can be confident you'll have the support to deal with any challenge that comes your way.
- Up to 30 minutes legal advice per query
- Unlimited queries throughout the year
- Specialist support from across the team
- Fixed fee annual subscription - no hidden costs
Be prepared... For trust administration
Our company secretarial team provide highly efficient, cost-effective secretarial services to handle your trust's administration. With our fixed fee Co Sec service, you can be confident your administrative affairs are in safe hands.
Co Sec includes:
- A registered office address (if required)
- Maintenance of statutory registers and minute books
- Board minutes, notices and minutes of general meetings
- Signature of accounts and filing of annual statements