Land registry checker
Land Registry Checker is designed to protect your property interests. It helps to prevent against property fraud and ensures any notices that could potentially affect your property interests are delivered to the correct address.
Keep the Land Registry up to date with our simple and straightforward fixed price product:
- Keeping the process straightforward – all we need to know is your address (this could be a registered office or an appropriate address for service or business)
- Property management – we’ll provide you with a full schedule of all the property interests (freehold, leasehold or charge) in your name at the Land Registry – this could even reveal a property interest (such as a valuable ransom strip) that you weren’t aware of
- Getting it right – if any of your details at the Land Registry are incorrect, we’ll submit the necessary application to ensure everything is up to date and provide up to three addresses (including email and non-UK addresses) for service
- Know your legal costs upfront – our fixed price product gives you certainty, the fee is based on the amount of registered titles you own and that we’re required to update.
Our product is aimed to assist property owners, clients or customers with property interests in the public, private, insurance and health sectors, particularly those entities or individuals that have large registered property portfolios and have recently changed their address.
Depending on the size of your property portfolio, the following fixed fee would be payable:
- between 1 and 30 registered titles (including freehold, leasehold or charges) - £199 plus VAT and disbursements
- for every additional 10 registered titles – an additional £49 plus VAT and disbursements
Disbursements: £3 for each official copy of title, £3 for each official copy of title plan and £11 for the Land Registry search.