Last month, we hosted a panel discussion as part of London Tech Week 2023, discussing autonomous vehicles and what the future holds. Our panellists included: Sarah Gates, Director of Public Policy at Wayve Technologie, Mark Preston, Co-Founder of Streetdrone, Lucy McCormick, Barrister and author of 'The Law and Autonomous Vehicles' and Charlotte Young, General Liability Underwriter at Hiscox Insurance.
The discussion covered a number of different topics, including:
- What is the timeline for autonomous implementation?
- How can we prepare for change?
- How will this change cities we live and work in?
- What impact will this have on the retail, insurance and government sectors?
- Where are there big opportunities in the automotive industry?
- What is being over-hyped, and what will really happen?
This event is now available to watch on-demand via our webinar platform. Please use the link below to register / log in.