#EdCon2023: Access a range of expert guidance and resources at our FREE virtual conference
EdCon2023 is our annual, free online conference, live 12 - 26 January 2023. You can hear from our team of education law experts, who will provide you with inspirational ideas, tips, advice and guidance to help you be prepared for the challenges of the year ahead.
This year’s theme is ‘planning for the future’ and we have a packed programme for you to enjoy. But we know how busy you are, so to ensure you don't miss out, much of this content is available on-demand throughout the two weeks.
Light bites are available throughout, keynotes air at specific times and are available on-demand for the remainder of the conference, with only the live Q&A sessions being available solely at specific times.
The live Q&A sessions follow keynotes and will not be recorded. This is to encourage you to share, so we can work through real world, current issues together.
Keynote topics and live Q&As include:
- Online searches for safer recruitment
- Exclusions and managed moves
- Trade Unions and best practice industrial relations
- Handling Holiday Pay for term time workers
- Managing long term sickness
Insights and considerations for:
- Ofsted themes for inspection
- Trust mergers and academisation
- Managing parental complaints
- Diversity, equality and inclusion
Top tips for:
- Financial wellbeing support
- Uniform policy
- Commercial contract disputes
- Managing the TUPE process
And lots more!