Debt facilities - annual review and structuring advice
Managing facilities from banks and other funders is often complex and an essential part of the success of a business or organisation. In today’s climate, obtaining funding and managing your relationship with your funders is more important than ever. From acquisition and property finance to restructures and asset-based lending, our specialist banking and finance team provides hands-on project management with an entrepreneurial approach. Our goal is to help your business or organisation succeed through effective funding. Our banking and finance team has extensive experience in advising on the range of facilities including large and complex facilities and we offer specific products to help you with your facilities and the relationship with your funders.
Annual facility review
We can undertake an annual review of your banking facilities and provide a report of our recommendations. This will take account of the plans for your business or organisation for the year ahead. The review will flag up, amongst other things:
- potential breaches (and how they may be managed)
- any consents or waivers which may be required, and
- any amendments you may need to your facilities.
We will charge £3,000 (exclusive of VAT and disbursements) for the review, although this will be waived in year one.
One of our consultants is Steve Simpson who worked for RBS/NatWest for 35 years in their corporate and structured finance team. He has significant experience in corporate lending to listed and unlisted plcs, private companies and private equity backed businesses. Through Steve we can therefore provide a service very few law firms can offer. We can:
- provide debt advisory services on proposed transactions in terms of deal structuring/commercial terms/view of the market; and
- provide a review of your current funding arrangements, terms and alternative funding solutions. That can also apply to any businesses you are looking to acquire.
If we can assist you with this service, please contact us and we can give you a competitive fee estimate.