If you’re a decision maker in the independent health and care sector - whether you’re an operator, supplier, developer, investor, or advisor - Browne Jacobson Health and Care Connect is for you.
Our independent health and care practice covers all areas of the sector including:
- Later living – care homes, domiciliary care and integrated retirement communities
- Specialist care and specialist clinics – children’s services, leaving care, learning disabilities, mental health, specialist clinics and fertility services
- Digital (including AI), diagnostics, pathology and life sciences
- Private acute hospitals and private primary care services
Through our extensive experience in the health and care sector, one of the main aims of Health and Care Connect is to bring like-minded people together to learn from each other and create opportunities. As a member you will receive:
- Regular member, legal and sector specific updates
- Regional updates and networking opportunities
- Opportunities to be invited to specialist round table discussions
- For in-house lawyers, invitations to our exclusive in-house lawyer events
- Opportunities to be invited to join us at external health and care sector events
- Invitations to networking opportunities, including the Health and Care Connect annual drinks.
Clare is the national lead of the independent health and care practice, specialising in corporate and commercial matters.
+44 (0)121 237 3943
Vicky specialises in corporate transactions in the independent health and care sector advising on M&A, private equity and general company law matters.
+44 (0)115 976 6585