UK & Ireland law firm Browne Jacobson has announced the promotion of 17 of its lawyers to senior associates. This follows on from the announcement earlier in the month that Browne Jacobson has promoted nine lawyers to its partnership and three to legal director.
The total number of senior associates at the firm will be 132 as of 1 May 2023.
The firm continues to make positive progress towards its diversity targets with 65% of the newly promoted senior associates identifying as female and 12% identifying as UK ethnic minority.
The promotions run across many legal teams and span the firm’s Birmingham, London, Manchester and Nottingham offices.
- Christine Hughes - Technical Claims
- Matt Dorman - Corporate
- Kirandeep Hayre - Clinical Negligence
- David Hill - Commercial
- Loren Hodgetts - Commercial
- Valentina Tosato - Construction
- Steve Atkinson - Public Law
- Viki Shaw - Real Estate, Private Sector Development & Regeneration
- Holly Quirk - Insurance and Professional Risk - Barristers
- Andrew Cullen - Insurance and Professional Risk – Barristers
- Claire Mills – Financial & Professional Risk
- Joe Davis - Commercial
- Kulpreet Virdi - Commercial
- Joe Price - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Stacey Jolly - Clinical Negligence
- Carolyn Thackstone - Insurance and Professional Risk - Barristers
- Katherine Langley - Technical Claims
Richard Medd, Managing Partner at Browne Jacobson said: “I’m so proud of all of our new senior associates. They are all excellent lawyers, but they are so much more than that. They provide strong support to their clients, actively support the firm’s mission to make a positive difference through business and society and are a great endorsement of our O’ Shaped commitments - showing innovation in the way they approach their work. We are looking forward to seeing them further develop their professional careers with us.”